Monday, April 28, 2008

And 2 weeks later.....

.....I still have nothing to report....but tomorrow I take pics of my big 5 month project and as of wednsday evening, I'll be on walkabout.....yep, a few days off are in order, so I got the "Crackmobile" outfitted and am getting set to head out, somewhere....anywhere.....but most importantly, a place where there is no cell reception, and as far as the eye can see rolling hills, thick woods, water, and fish. The bear and I spent sunday on the water catching crappies and as of now, wednsday couldn't come fast enough. Check in tomorrow, I'll have pics of one sweet renovation.....As for now, I'm on my way to Restoration Hardware to pick up a few final pieces!

2 comments:

Cat Herself said...

I love canoeing. As soon as I can breath clearly again, I'm going out!

micah said...

I wondered if you lost the password for this thing.

Hey, you better be nice to my canoe!